Imagine If…

Hello, everyone! I have two things to say.

First, this term onward my class is going to post a recount on our week each Friday, so be prepared for that!

Second, to makeup for the lack of posting the last few weeks, I’m posting again. Now let’s start with the actual post.

Today I’m going to let my imagination go wild. I’m going to imagine my perfect life. Now let’s go.

I’m 19 years old. I’m 5.94 feet tall. My body is strong, slim and fit. My hair reaches my waist. It is red-brown and blonde, and looks like this:ombre hair2

My face is crisp and smooth. My eyebrows are always on fleek. I’ve just moved out of home. I have a big house with a paddock out the back. I am a You Tuber. I live next door to my best friend. Our houses were connected by the horse paddock. I eat nothing except home grown produce. I have a pet dog called Sparks and a horse called Rocket.I would have a career as a fitness leader. My boyfriend would live with me. Every night I would go over to my best friend’s house. I’d decorate my house with teal, aqua, blue, white and green objects. I’d have a huge room.

Now that you’ve read my dream life, I’d like to hear your’s. Please comment below your dream life.

Bye!

https://www.pinterest.com/pambye58/wedding-hair/