Today I’m going to talk about 3 things in the world that I would like to change.
- Wars. I hate wars. I wish I could stop them. I wish “fighting” wasn’t a thing. I hate deaths. I hate sicknesses. Wars are awful things.
- Global warming. Global warming is quite dangerous. It is a threat to the world. I wish I could stop it.
- Allowances. I wish I was allowed to do more things. Eg: I wish you don’t have to be 18 to vote. I wish children could have more freedom.
Now that I’ve told you the 3 things I would like to change in the world; my sister Cameron is going to tell you hers.
- Pollution. Cameron hates pollution because it goes into the ocean and kills fish and other sea animals.
- Wasting. Cameron doesn’t like wasting because people waste paper too much, and we might end up with no trees in the future.
- Shark fin soup. Cameron thinks we should stop eating shark fin soup because we over-fish the sharks and some fishermen only eat the fins.
Thank you Cameron for being interviewed for my blog.
Thank you for reading this weeks post. I apologise for not posting for a few weeks. Please forgive me.
Please comment below three things you would like to change in the world.